Friday, June 17, 2011

5 minutes for friday

start-
Like everyone else... I have been so busy- SO BUSY- these past couple of weeks. Every night I lay down to bed & feel like I have ran a race. I have worked tons (over 1/2 the people at work requested this week & last for vacation??) and I leave next week for Megan's house. I am so excited to go I can hardly wait. If she hasn't had the baby by next Friday, she is being induced early that morning. I am so thrilled to spend some time with her & her sweet family (charlie!!!!) and meet my new grandson. Ah- good times.
I have been getting things ready for me to be gone a full week- shopping & making baby quilts in between work & regular life. There is a lot to do!
The girls, Trent & I have also spent some wonderful quality time together. Yesterday we went to lunch & shopped for groceries. I bought them lots of fun things to eat while I'm away & I'm afraid they may be sad to have me come home -JK.
This has been recital week for ballet!!! I will have some photos up as soon as Chloe can find her camera charger- so you can see how absolutely gorgeous she is in her costume! She was so beautiful- she is such an amazing ballerina.
Last Sunday I was called into work for an emergency- the girl teaching the technique class had an abscessed tooth- so I ran in & taught for her- with 40 minutes notice- aaah! I taught Memphis BBQ & how to make ribs in a pressure cooker. Talk about Pressure!?
done-

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, you sound crazy busy! Summer isn't supposed to feel like a race right? I guess you'll be getting some good paychecks though, so that will be nice.

How exciting that you get to go visit Megan and family for the arrival of the new baby! It still freaks me out that you're only 3 years older than me and you're a grandma! What in the world?

How cool that you could fill in last minute for that class!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hey Patsy, I didn't know we had babies due the same day! Cali's is due next Friday, too, but I suspect she's in labor today.

I can't wait to see pictures of your quilt.

Fun groceries. Those are the best.

michelle said...

I don't like feeling like I have run a race at the end of the day. Hope things have calmed down for you by now!