Tuesday, October 1, 2013

catching up

This summer:
I made this sweet quilt for my lovely niece & nephews daughter Clair.


I LOVE IT & I Love her.

I babysat my grandsons- not a lot but I got to more than I would have if they didn't live in Utah now!!
WOOT WOOT- for now
ALL OF MY SWEET GRANDSONS LIVE WITHIN ONE HOUR AWAY!


We went to the "blue park" 




Joey likes to 
pretend he is dead...



Especially when he doesn't want to be bothered...
or leave the park.
This just cracks me up- 






It's been a hard, emotional year for us here at our house.
As you know Chloe's anxiety, depression, Tourette syndrome, etc.
Got really bad- She is doing much, much better.
It's been a long road.
It's feeling like I can breathe again.
I don't cry as much.
It's nice.

I am hoping to get caught up here & I will share more later.

4 comments:

Gail said...

glad to see you are back.

Holly said...

So happy you're getting lots more GMa time and that Chloe is doing better!

I've missed you :)


Jill said...

It must be wonderful to have all of your family in the same state again, especially with these growing grand babies!

I'm so glad Chloe is on the mend so you can finally unclench and exhale!!

melanie said...

Such cute little boys! I'm glad they are closer for you to play at the park with. Joey might like a book about opossums playing dead, haha.

I'm glad you are coming out of the fog from this year and crying less. What a blessing! Great news that Chloe is doing better.