Monday, October 7, 2013

boys r us

These are our twinners-


Finn & Crew
They are super excited for dinner!
Are they precious or what?
They are absolutely perfect in everyway. 
Such a joy & only a mile away... for now.
I adore, adore, adore them. 
They are smiley & giggly & have the softest skin. 
Oh they are darling.


As you can see
Finn was fitted with a helmet last month & will probably wear it for another month or two.
It's amazing what doctors can do & so quickly!
This was the first day he got it- didn't even bother him.
These are the sweetest babies- not fussy at all!


Crew with-- Sofie the giraffe.




Having these two miracle babies around has been an absolute joy.
Truly a gift from God.
It is amazing what happiness & perspective & hope in the future
 comes with the birth of a new child.



Matching outfits- HA!



(July 2013) 





I am beyond pleased to announce
(it's been announced by megan on facebook, instagram, etc. months ago...)


She is over 18 weeks now & guess what?!
IT'S A BOY
We are loving the boys around here!

Are you on Instagram?
I am & I LOVE it! 
follow me at pjmesser

3 comments:

Jill said...

It must be so fun to have the twins around--double the chub!

Wow another boy for Megan, she's good at making cute ones!

Melinda said...

How did I miss you announcing another baby in the family?

This is so exciting!! I am so happy for you and your cute family!

Kim Sue said...

Love catching up with your ever growing family after an extended blogging break! I'll have to look for you on insta.