Monday, December 10, 2012

Somedays are just like that

-My computer is broken. Or at least the monitor is. It's bright red & burns your eyes to look at it.
-I'm using Brett's iPad while he's working & Trent's asleep.
-it was kind of a rough day.
-I got THE Christmas card I get every year today- you know the brAgging kind--- that rhymes.
-I'm not sending out cards this year. Or bragging letters.
-although I'm sure we could find all kinds of words that rhyme with malaria & Tourette?
-I'm reverting back to valentine's day cards.that way maybe we can include a photo of the twins!?
-Brett is working late after spending another long miserable afternoon & night doing homework with Trent. 4-5 hours most days. This is killing us. Most of the time Trent is trying to figure out ways/excuses to get out of the 30-45 minute work. So it takes hours & hours. He's mad -we're mad. It's not fun. Seventh grade is miserable. Again.
-I've spent the whole afternoon second guessing whether or not the charter school was the right choice?
-another hard day & I'm tired right now of hard days.

Sorry to complain but somedays are just like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you... you're amazing. and if anyone needs to brag it's you. You are amazing-- just remember that.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

THE Christmas card?! Hahaha love those ;)
Love you mom. Keep going!