Tuesday, December 11, 2012

just a few things

Last weekend (or maybe the weekend before-
all of these past weekends have been blending together.)
Brett & I went on a date!
We went shopping & had a little dinner
 

We checked out the new Paper Source store- first one in Utah- hooray.
We found these there for the twins!!
Love Them



Laura is on part time bed rest- not completely down anymore- and guess what?
 She graduates from college on Friday!!!!!
 WOOT WOOT- oh man we are so so excited.
 How fantastic is this!? Oh boy- what a blessing. We are so proud. HOnestly- just in time. It just couldn't be better timing. She will be 29 weeks the day after graduation.


 I only have one more cape to make. I think these super capes are just the bomb.com.


 Megan sent me this sweet picture of Joey last week.
Oh he is getting so big!
What a handsome fella- He looks a lot like his Papa- lucky kid.


 Two weeks ago we decorated our tree.
I'm just now posting.


Well some of us decorated the tree....


This Merry Christmas & I'm feeling much better post was brought to you by:

 Trent!
Who stayed home from school today with a little stomach issue & while he was here....
fixed my computer monitor!!!
Of course he was the one who broke it-- but hey it's fixed!
Thanks buddy

1 comment:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

These photos were so fun! Man, I love and miss you guys.