Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Dance 2012

Well darn it all-
Look who is almost all grown up!
Chloe


She & a group of her friends took a lucky group of guys to the High School Christmas dance.


I snapped a few pictures before her & Clair ran off with the other girls to pick up their dates.



This was such a fun & festive dress-
I fell in love with it immediately & so did Chloe!
and the shoes!!!
 


I wish I could have been a fly on the wall...
but really - is there anything worse than your mom hanging out while you are on a date?
ya there is worse!
-I should have done it-
live and learn

1 comment:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

haha next dance you'll have to go to ;) And after Trent goes bowling with Chloe and her christmas dance date, she will be the most popular girl at school lol.
Chloe looks so beautiful in these pictures! I'm in love with that dress!