Sunday, September 12, 2010

nice girls

Yesterday was another big day at our house.
Chloe auditioned for her ballet school's annual Nutcracker performance.
SHE MADE IT!!!
(tickets go on sale soon- $6 or $9. It runs thurs, fri, & sat the week before Thanksgiving at Weber State University if you are interested let me know!)
And...
Hailey went to Homecoming!
Hailey & her friend Hannah are peer tutors to a couple of students with special needs. When neither one of them were asked to the dance-
they took matters in their own hands.
They asked two boys with special needs.
One with Autism & one with Cerebral palsy.
They had the best time!
I can't wait to get the pictures back.
*I can't believe it's this time of year again?
Summer went way to fast for me- how about you?

11 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I'm so excited for Chloe. The nutcracker is such a fun tradition.
Hailey is such a sweetie. She looks beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Kristy said...

Congrats Chloe!!!

Hailey is an awesome girl.....my hero! :)

Jill said...

I've been wondering where you were Patsy, I'm glad you're posting again!

Congratulations to Chloe!

Hailey looks so pretty in that color! I'm glad she and her friend asked those special needs boys to the dance, how great!

michelle said...

Hooray for Chloe!!

I'm so impressed with Hailey and her friend. What a wonderfully unselfish thing to do. You really raise them right, Patsy (& Brett!).

wende said...

chloe is so talented - we will be so happy to cheer for her again this year!

and that hailey, what a darling gem of a girl! i adore her. michelle is right, you guys are doing a fantastic job raising beautiful children. :) love ya!

Karolynn said...

Congrats to Chloe! Ok on the Hailey thing, I am seriously crying right now. I pray someone will do that for my Carter when he is in High School.

Karolynn said...

Congrats to Chloe! Ok on the Hailey thing, I am seriously crying right now. I pray someone will do that for my Carter when he is in High School.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Good for Haley and friend. What good kids.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oops. I mean Hailey. A girl with that much on the ball definitely needs her name spelled correctly.

Congrats to Chloe, too.

jakenapril said...

uh, i'm sure you know that we will be getting tickets again this year as per wende lou who-vier--it's now a tradition! and i am way excited to see hailey dance on her tippie toes and solo away as an arabian ballerina princess. smiles i tell ya. i'm smilin' and it's great. can't wait.

jakenapril said...

uh, my mush brain is still mush. i meant chloe dancing her heart out. but i'm sure hailey would do equally as well belting out a new song on her fabbulus geetar. do you know you have great kids? tell me your secrets woman! (yes, that's tell, not sell.)