Tuesday, July 1, 2014

graduation~ Chloe style

Chloe's graduation was a big day & huge accomplishment.






All the speakers were really good- really-
but there were seven of them.... oh my goodness. 
It was long- the longest by far of all five graduates so far.


We were so thrilled to have Grandma & Grandpa Messer with us!
It's been a long time since they have visited because of so many health issues at our house.
Sad- but we just couldn't handle company for a time. Oh so glad 2013 is behind us.
When Chloe's name was read off- she jumped up & did a heal click... awesome.


 Someone who doesn't get enough credit - who went through all the hard times with us- and in some ways it was even harder for her... is Caroline.


and now I start to cry...
Caroline & her wonderful sister Lily have stuck by Chloe through thick & thin.
Visited her countless times at home & at the hospital, defended her, sent packages & gifts & cards & letter. They have prayed for her, fasted for her- I can't even explain how hard it is to feel like you are losing a daughter. But how was it she was losing her best friend?


It was scary at times.
I love you Caroline.
Thank you for never giving up.


These two girls- I adore them!


Hailey! She too- has stuck by and supported not just Chloe
but here dad & I this past couple of years.
I just feel so grateful for her- she is really amazing. 


And
Camille- Gosh-
Chloe is so blessed with such great friends!
Camille is another one of those friends- the kind that are just amazing...


After Graduation we went out to dinner at our traditional place.
Chloe was pretty excited it was her turn to eat there.
The tradition started with ballet recitals then Jack's graduation & we have never looked back
IT's fabulous!


Chloe is named after this beautiful lady-
It's so good to have them together.
Grandma has Alzheimer's I respectfully don't write about it here.
It's not fair- it's just not.
We love you Grandma 


As we left the restaurant this was on the brick holding the door open.
So appropriate. 


We had a little graduation/birthday party the Saturday after with some family & friends.
Brett turned 50 this year!


These boys were SO EXCITED ABOUT THE CAKE!


They helped Papa blow out the candles, I think...?


I'm not really sure what happened- but I love Joey's face in the next picture.


He went to take a big bite out of the side of the cake & Megan stopped him real quick. I kind of wish he would have been successful & we could have gotten a picture of that. I love it.

No comments: