Monday, June 30, 2014

women's conference 2014

I know it's been a couple of months since Women's conference... back in May...
but I just have to document it & I am playing catch up here.
Plus I am just now seeing that you can watch some of the conference on TV!
Here are the listings- I am going to schedule some on the DVR- love that.


This year's Women's Conference- a definition and information can be found here-
was really good for me. I was so lucky to have my darling sister in law Beth & Ruthie go with me!
We had a ball- truly it is such a great time.
The speakers were fantastic & it was such a great way to fill my cup.


The first night we met up with all these guys for dinner-
they are all busy working & raising babies.
It's hard to get away... but one of these days they will make it.


-Special - Special-
I got to see my dear friend Stephanie & her mom!
She & I have been friends since we were sunbeams (3 years old!)
I adore her- and her mom is fabulous... love them both.
What a treat- to get to see them!!






Ruthie took these pictures of us. 


Before conference was over we were lucky enough to get tickets to see 
an amazing art exhibit at the Museum of Art there at BYU.
It was incredible. I hate to even bring it up- because it's over now.
But really it was such an amazing opportunity to see this art work up close & in real life. 
I love that I have been lucky enough to go to this conference multiple times in my life.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have been recording the Women's Conference talks and started listening to Sherrie Dew's talk on Grace. It's a meaty one for sure!