Wednesday, June 18, 2014

In March

I added bunting to the play area...


Peter had his new born photo shoot-


I am absolutely in love with this boy!
He is a sweet as he is handsome.






We celebrated at our annual R.S. Birthday dinner!


 Jack turned 23!!!



I printed out his mission emails that he wrote home & put them in a binder for him.


The twins have Jack's EXACT same hair color!
We are in love with it-


 Chloe asked a friend to Morp-
and got her reply.
Fun times


and just for fun I put in this picture of a raspberry tart I made sometime in the month of March.


I am not journaling about all the healing going on in this house.
How do you take a picture of mental illness/wellness?
But- this winter we are all getting better & healing. It's been a long, hard road.
In March we were still seeing doctors & therapists & taking lots of meds- not just Chloe- exercising & learning to balance & make baby steps....
it's all a lot of work actually. But it is working & that is what's important.
This life- it's such a privilege but some parts are harder than others.

No comments: