Monday, July 10, 2017

hailey gets married- personal photos



Last summer 
(almost a whole year ago now?!)
Our Hailey got married!


(Tyson & Hailey engagement photo)

I have to say-
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR KIDS HAS MARRIED SO WELL!
I honestly love each one of them. It's so scary & interesting really, to see who your children choose as a mate for life.
We are thrilled.



We held the wedding ceremony & reception in my dear friend's backyard, same yard as a year earlier where Chloe's wedding reception was held. This is a before picture. It's the perfect yard for a summer wedding. Absolutely dreamy & all shaded. It was a perfect venue & we feel so indebted to Kristal & Jeremy for allowing us to do this and TWICE! 


(another engagement photo)


This is the wedding cake - in the freezer before setting it up and delivering it. I think it's the only snapshot we got- I am so proud of myself because I made it!
It was a white cake with chocolate mousse filling and cream cheese frosting.



To beat the heat we had a late ceremony & reception.
It was too late for dinner so we served lovely - actually an amazing- assortment of appetizers. 


For the reception we served an assortment of cookies & bottles of soda.
Plus- the wedding cake. 


Tyson & Hailey August 27, 2016

I will post some of the professional pictures soon.
It was the perfect day for these two & I can't believe my friends and I pulled off another amazing wedding. Seriously- we've thought about going into business! (not really)


It's been nearly a year & Hailey is working as an ABA Therapist and Tyson has landed his dream job. He is a police officer in their town. 
Are they adorable or what?!



1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't believe it's been almost a year already! You're a pro with all your married kids. I don't think I'm cut out for putting a reception together.