Tuesday, February 25, 2014

and then they turned one

Can You Believe It?
February 15- the twins turned
ONE


What a huge blessing these little boys are in our lives.
It's absolutely amazing.
I never even thought/considered any of my grandchildren would be twins?
It just never crossed my mind- and
WOW
Twins have been so great & so unusual for our family & so fun.
Can you tell, I am not the one who carried, delivered, or got up all night with them?


Per Brian's request the boys had a 
Cowboy Birthday party


Twins- brought to you by Brian & Laura


I made these Cowboy cupcakes.
There are no cowboy cupcake picks out there- so I just made these up after finding the images on free google images. fewww! Everything for boys these days are super hero.


I even found this little red head cowboy!


Laura's brother & sister made these FANTASTIC DECORATIONS!
It's a little western store front scene.
The cousins, Ruby, Charlie & Joey had so much fun.



\

Trent was thrilled with the IBC Root beer.


A sandwich buffet


 Then they opened presents!



The cousins were so much help getting the presents opened.


We sang a big Happy Birthday to you!


and had cupcakes


Crew


Finn

Stay tuned as these two grow up and this week....
Megan is expecting
GRANDSON #5
we love- love- love these boys!


3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe it has been a year already! They're so cute and it has been so fun seeing them at all the Sunday dinners and family functions over the year!

When are you going to get a granddaughter?!

Amie said...

I can't believe they are one! What a cute party.

It's too bad my fun-ness couldn't have held out until the kids would remember. It's one of my regrets that I made more of an effort before they can remember than I do now. Yea, I know I could change that....

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I echo Jill and Amie" can they really be one already?

Like you, I didn't get up, deliver, or carry them so the time has gone so fast.