Monday, November 18, 2013

in my world

I always drive home from work the scenic route


 I love to see the Salt Lake Temple. 
Temple Square is one of my favorite places on earth.


This is the view out my kitchen window!
It's so lovely- today I am stressed a little bit- thinking Fall is almost over.



It always goes to fast.


(Krystal's birthday lunch- )2013
I still meet nearly every Wednesday with a group of ladies for lunch & try to get something CREATIVE done. Mostly I just unwind & feel supported by these fabulous friends.


I find things like- baby socks around my house again.
OH THE JOY of a baby sock!


Brian frequently texts me a picture of the twins in their Sunday clothes!
They got matching P-Coats for winter. Oh my gosh- they are so cute in them, but I forgot to get a picture when they came over last night! 


My cooking class is going strong-
we had a field trip at the beginning of the month.
Dairy Queen!
The kids had a blast checking out behind the scenes & making their own ice cream cones.
Making an ice cream cone is harder than it looks. The last class for the semester is this Friday. I am not teaching in December. I'm hoping to get lots of handmade things ready for Christmas, and to spend more time with the kids. I really love teaching these classes- they are super fun & super messy & kids- I maybe should have been an elementary teacher? I just love being around them. They give me energy & hope for the future. I guess that's why I have so many of my own? I start teaching again in January.


I love to send out invites for Thanksgiving- it just feels more special.
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, Thanksgiving is Brett's favorite holiday. 
We always have so much fun.


Raking leaves- it's nice that Batman comes to help.




I didn't make it to Charlie's Halloween parade at preschool. 
But this picture shows the joy on his face.


Brian & Laura took their first family vacation with the twins,
Finn helped with the driving... such a great helper.
They had fun in St. George & hiked Zions.



This weekend we spent time with all of our grandsons & didn't get any pictures.
It's such a joy to have them so close.
We baby sat the twins & then Megan's boys & had a blast!
Joey & Charlie are getting so big. I can't wait to meet their new little brother.

It's a good life.


No comments: