Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Valentine's Day 2019

Today I found out the gender of my grandchild to be! YES a new baby is on the way- no details can be spilled at this moment-- except yes we will have our 9th grandchild this year.
It's FANTASTIC and we could not be happier! Honestly- I am just overwhelmed with joy about this new baby.
Then I lost my new prescription glasses somehow on the way home. 
@#*$(!+^!?#%!
I've back tracked all my steps- even to the post office and Walmart...



about my last post
I realize my last post could be offensive to some people- I have options- I have choices.
I am lucky- blessed - whatever you want to call it. I'm not complaining- just stating my experience. 
I will say that I have a lot of responsibility. Most I have never discussed on this format.
Of course, No one's life is what it seems on social media. 
I want to be better about that but I am still scared to be 100% truthful.


For Valentine's Day this Year 
Brett left this little note below on the kitchen counter for me to find in the morning.
AND
Brought home the box of Ruby Snap Cookies above - after work!
HE IS THE BEST


I love him...
and now I can't see without my glasses...


No comments: