Friday, August 7, 2015

Fall 2014

Fall is really my favorite time of year.
I just have to go back & post a little about last year... before...
it comes again!


During October we made cookies-



and watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.


Hailey turned 21- she loves all things chicken- and got this funny chicken plate.
Isn't she just the cutest!?


and Charlie turned 5.


He wanted pirate dress up clothes for his birthday.


look at this cute little pirate!




I can't resist posting this picture of Peter.
He is such a sweet baby. 


Lucky me- I made it to Charlie's Preschool Halloween Parade.
LOVED IT


AND- Trent is big enough now to carve his own pumpkins- so fun.



On Halloween night a cowboy Johnny & chocolate covered 50's style Claire dropped in.


The Swat Team took care of a little pumpkin & went trick or treating in their own neighborhood.


Buzz & Woody had the best time- but by the time I took this photo- they were done.


I am still teaching cooking classes for kids at home & at work downtown.
we had a little Halloween lunch party.


As much as I hate summer to come to an end- 
Fall 2015 is just around the corner.

No comments: