Saturday, September 8, 2018

graham

catching up 
AND
introducing

GRANDSON #7
YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG... and you are not sure how you can have more love in your heart for a second child, then third & so on????
I LITERALLY
 NEVER
feel this way - ever- with grand children! 
Right?! It's the best thing that has ever happened to me in my WHOLE LIFE



GRAHAM TYSON 
born in April 
all healthy & happy
to Hailey & Tyson
He----- IS AN ABSOLUTE DREAM BOAT!



we are absolutely in love with him AND his darling name
we called him
Graham
Graham Cracker
Gramalama Ding Dong
it's the best.




 He is such a good baby!
Like- so good.
eats & sleeps
and is growing like a weed.

The only problem is he doesn't live here in our house.
I miss him and want to see him every day.


2 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet little doll! I became a "Mimi" seventeen months ago and man alive do I love that little guy! I didn't know I wanted to become a grandmother until I became one! Congrats to you!!

Jill said...

It's so fun watching your cute family grow and seeing how you embrace Nanahood!