Tuesday, August 11, 2015

boys, boys, and more boys!

Confession:
I have thousands of pictures on my phone.
I won't delete them & you can't make me.
My husband thinks I'm crazy. 
I don't care.
Here are a few that I either took or one of the kids sent me of my darling Grandsons last year 2014. 


Peter


Crew with Uncle Jack










Charlie


 Megan's boys, Trent & I at the aquarium.





Babysitting the twins.






My boys after last year's Priesthood Session of General Conference.
Guess what?


This summer Trent is actually as tall as Brett!
One year and all that growth- that's one of the many reasons why I have so many photos.


2 comments:

Laura said...

You have cute grandsons!!! And they love their Nana 😘

Pedro Murúa Molina said...

Amo a esta familia, y gracias por conocer el Evangelio de Jesucristo a traves de Brian Messer, les amamos desde Chile.