Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 for september

1. Who doesn't love September?
2. It's one of my favorite months for sure!
3. It's been a whole year (almost) since I broke my ankle.
4. i was such a big fat baby... that I refused to rest as much as I should have
5. and wouldn't do therapy. NO No no, I didn't need it!
6. when I asked the doctor last month why my ankle is so big-
7. he said it -healed wrong- didn't I do therapy?
8. oops.
9. nothing I can do now. I guess it's my own fault. I didn't want to be slowed down.
10. One of my scouts asked me- what sports I'm good at?
11. I thought & thought & came up with--- I'm a good walker, except... I told him...
12. while walking the dog last year I broke my ankle.
13. the little brat started laughing.
14. On Sunday I was released from being the Bear Den leader
15. and put in as the Webelo Den leader.
16. ya- it's all good- I want to be where trent is so that is nice
17. Webelos is different from Bears- I have a lot of reading to do.
18. I love routine, after the summer.
19. It's nice to be in a quiet. still. house. by. myself. for a little bit.
20. I know I have said this before... but the older I get the more I like to be alone.
21. for a bit.
22. BYU plays their first game on Saturday.
23. I get to hang my new BYU flag outside on the front porch!!! woo hooo
24. Too bad it's an away game
25. against the #3 Oklahoma...
26. but it is on ESPN- so we can watch it.
27. I hope they make a good showing. Oh please win- wouldn't that be somethin'!!
28. Megan was given an induction date for my new grand baby.
29. so I can be there... I love her doctor already
30. It's next month- Oh I can't believe it - It may just be the most amazing experience of my life.

10 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I can't believe it is already September! It is one of my favorite months as well. Great list!

Kristy said...

I love September too! I love the weather and all the pretty colors.

We hope BYU can win and have a good showing for the Mtn West Conference. It would be a HUGE win for them.

I can't believe the baby will be here next month....WOW!!! I better tell my Mom to hurry with the blankets!

Jill said...

I love September!

Wow, a year since your ankle injury already.

Ha, ha, ha, ha to being a good walker for your sport!

I love the routine of the school year. I'm sleeping better, have a cleaner house, and am getting so much done during the days.

Woohoo for Megan's induction date!

Janae said...

September is always good..not to hot/not to cold:)
I can't believe Megan's baby is next month! Wow, so exciting...what a great doctor getting her a date already. What a surreal experience...your baby having a baby. It sounds amazing!

michelle said...

I would be at a total loss for words if asked what sport I was good at! I'm sorry to hear that your ankle didn't heal properly, that is so uncool.

I love being alone, too, especially home alone! A rare treat.

I feel sure that watching your grandbaby be born will be (one of) the most amazing thing(s)!!

wende said...

i love alone time. and i love september, it's such a happy sounding word.

i can't wait for megan's baby - what an incredible experience that will be. what an awesome doctor! he understands the importance of family, i can tell already.

webelos is great, i can give you lots of fun ideas, i did it for two years.

Beth said...

Great list! I love September too!

I can't believe the baby is almost here... wild! I can't wait for you to be a grandma!!! That really excites me!!!! (I am not being sarcastic... I just think you will be a great grandma).

shannon said...

I agree with Wendy, September really is such a happy sounding word...I never thought of it that way...

I love being alone...but always feel guilty admitting that...I don't know why...

That walking conversation was so funny...I guess you "walked" right into that comment--right? hee hee

My husband is so bent out of shape that we will miss watching BYU's first game on Saturday...we'll be camping! (yes!-you heard it right)

Karrie said...

A BYU Flag??? Is that allowed...I hope it won't get vandalized..JK.

Isn't quilting a sport..if so you totally kick Butt!!

I love September too!!!

John and Misty said...

GO BYU--THEY WON!!!